Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

Thank you everyone !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hyorin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostPosted: 18th November 2008, 08:47 pm    Post subject: Thank you everyone ! Reply with quote
I went throw all the pictures one last time today, the book is now almost done smile It will again take a couple of weeks for the company to create it (I'm creating it with a software and then sending it to the company via internet)

Then I'll take pictures for everyone to see as soon as I can !

In december I'll post everything on livejournal and soompi for the ones who don't read the updates here.

I leave for Korea on january 2nd so the boys will have it around january smile

Remember that the pictures which were the biggest had more chance to be on the book because they are in better quality
Also, for some countries like Indonedia or the US, even if I'll put pictures from EVERY groups of people that submitted, I can't always put ALL the pictures you submitted because there's just not enough place. I pick the ones I think look the best smile

Thank you everyone for joining this project ! That makes me very happy smile
I hope you all enjoyed taking the pictures !

I'll get back to you soon smile

Hyorin.

정수야 너만보여 ♥ I'll be your ELF in the sky... Petit Prince;
Publicité

PostPosted: 18th November 2008, 08:47 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8