Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
katariina

Female

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 07:47 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 3
- Name: (from Left to Right) Rebeka, Katariina, Mari-Liis
- Country, city: Estonia / Tallinn
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? no :C
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? In EHB, their personalities and cute looks :3
- Others ?: - There are so many things we would like you to know, so many things we would like to say, and so many hugs we would like to give :3. You have all worked so hard, and now all the work is being paid off. You Have fans all over the world! I hope you are as happy as we were, when we found out that we still might have a chance to send you these pictures and words. Even our national flag has blue in it *random :D*! We hope that someday we'll have a chance to see you guys in real life . We love you and we will always be there for you, even though you are so far away from us. Super Junior will be in our hearts forever nomatter what. Thank You ! ps. Loveing u oppas hurts so bad because you are so far away from us TT____TT And sorry for not having the right balloons sad I wish i knew you guys in real life :C

Pictures: I hope were not too late. O.o

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/katake282/Readyy.png - Sorry, i couldnt resist putting these pictures together. I'll add them separately too, just in case. smile

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/katake282/together.jpg - Together.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/katake282/rebu.png - Rebeka

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/katake282/IMG_6792.png - Katariina

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/katake282/IMG_6811.png - Mari-Liis

:3

Last edited by katariina on 18th November 2008, 03:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 07:47 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chiriana

Female

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 08:18 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
IMA SO ugly..
I hope they wont be offended by it... TT_TT
But at least they know now that they have fans all over the globe..
MSN
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 08:30 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
Thank you a lot ! It's nice to have more pics from Estonia ^^.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
katariina

Female

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 08:32 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
No, I should thank You guys smile I'm so excited, i wonder if they like the book and what to they say and think.

And Mari-liis. You look väga ilus :D

Chiriana

Female

PostPosted: 4th October 2008, 09:54 am    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
Lolz I Hope they will be happy..
If you take it to them then could you ask them to take pictures with you so that you could post it here ad so we could all see their response??
MSN
katariina

Female

PostPosted: 7th October 2008, 01:57 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
Me oleme kuidagi väga ära vajunud :D aina allapoole läheb meie postitus :D Naljakas, et meie pilte küll keegi ei kommenteeri, aga teistel mingi 10000 kommentaari -.-

Chiriana

Female

PostPosted: 7th October 2008, 06:17 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
See on nii ebaõiglane arg Mad
MSN
Chiriana

Female

PostPosted: 23rd October 2008, 08:38 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
I remember when tried to find the perfect place to take pictures.We walked through almost half of Old Town.
And then our balloons flew away and the letters came off.
And in the end we were hungry,tired and wet...
XD
But its worth it..
MSN
katariina

Female

PostPosted: 24th October 2008, 03:57 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn Reply with quote
omg, yeah. XD lol, my hands were all dirty because of that ink and i looked soooo bad XD

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:56 pm    Post subject: [ESTONIA] pictures from Tallinn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8