Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: ELF :: -> -- Introduction & Talks

[discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo

Previous topic :: Next topic  
CateMonster

Female

PostPosted: 1st October 2008, 12:28 pm    Post subject: [discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo Reply with quote
(i dont know if this is allowed so just delete it if its not  ^^" )

ive been saying since i got the first super junior tattoo that i wanted another

and ive come up with a rough idea of what i want, which is their names going down my spine.

firstly - what the hell kinda order the names should go in - I HAVE NO IDEA
secondly - Do i want them written like "Lee Donghae" or "이동해"   the second would match my first tattoo...

thirdly - 13.... or 15 D: i dont class henry or Zhou mi as "official" suju members... nevertheless they are there? im tempted to just leave that though and if they stay around maybe have them added on later and if they dont then no loss of the tattoo reaally?

what do people think?

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 1st October 2008, 12:28 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 4th October 2008, 12:38 pm    Post subject: [discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo Reply with quote
Even if I love the band a lot (really a LOT) I still think having a tattoo with "슈퍼주니어" or "이동해" is a bit too much. I mean, what you'll do if in 5 years you don't love the band as much as you do now ? It's your choice but...

If you really want a tattoo about Suju, maybe a more subtil one will be better. For Donghae by example, you can have "mulgogi", or the hanja for Donghae. Or just Donghae which still means "East sea".

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
CateMonster

Female

PostPosted: 6th October 2008, 12:57 pm    Post subject: [discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo Reply with quote
i already have "슈퍼주니어" and i know people think its too much
but i keep trying to explain, even if i dont love suju in the future, the tattoo will be a memory of something that made me happy when i was younger

Visit poster’s website MSN
mirriloveskpop

PostPosted: 19th December 2008, 09:35 pm    Post subject: [discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo Reply with quote
i don't think you should have like "Lee Donghae" that takes too much space if you want all of them...so write them in hanja

Donghae ish love!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [discussion] want advice about my second super junior tattoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: ELF :: -> -- Introduction & Talks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8