Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[THAILAND] Pic from Thailand !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mildsairy

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:46 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Pic from Thailand ! Reply with quote
http://upload.bluegy.com/uploads/de3861801e6c80c30d44bdd3dbacdd76.JPG

- How many are you? : I think it so many.
- Name: Can I post the name of website because I have join with my friend site. Have yesungonly.com, 4donghae.net
- Country, city: Thailand
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Yes
If yes, where. At Dusit Thani Hotel  Bangkok, Pataya Festival, Park Paragon, SJ Concert in Thailand and more..
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: I think in 1st SJ Concert in Thailand. In that time I was very happy
> < I was crying also in Marry U Haha >0< I love that time so much ! becase we have only Super Junior & E.L.F.. That time is my favorite memory ^^

If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? I think not yet, but I want to see them in Malaysia > <
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? I think about team work, E.L.F., Suju ^^
- Others ?: I love Super Junior & E.L.F. !!

* If I have more pic on today I will edit again !
Thank you ! ^^ I love this project > <
Publicité

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:46 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 12:49 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Pic from Thailand ! Reply with quote
Thank you ! Supershow pics are always nice <33

Could it be possible to have the pictures without watermark ? It would be weird on the book ^^'. You can send me them by PM if you don't want to post here. I promise they won't be posted elsewhere ^^.

Thanks if you can ^^

And could you give your informations (for the people who took the pics outside) ? Like the number (even if it's a lot), age, what's the 1st suju thing (the things hich are more recurrent) etc.

Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:31 am    Post subject: [THAILAND] Pic from Thailand !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8