Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[THAILAND] Another E.L.F

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kjinn

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 10:29 am    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb36/hwichannie/EVE.jpg

EVE
- How many are you? : 1
- Name: Eve / Ib
- Country, city: Bangkok,Thailand
- Have you seen the boys for real already ?
-----If yes, where.
Yes.
Many more, like Central world, Pattaya, In SJ’s concert, In TVXQ’s Concert, Park Paragon, In my  dream…. Haha^^

-----If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
The 1st  Meeting @ Central World, Leeteuk was very warm and kind. His Smile was still shining over my heart …..Arghhhhhhhh ~  Also the others member like; Choi Siwon, Very big hands and his bright face  or Kibum and Kangin  who were  made me blind when they smiled back at me.

-----If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
Not yet, but i hope to see boys at SukiRa, For god sake!!! 

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?
Pom – Sexy – Mai? (Leeteuk said that in Thai which means  “Am I sexy?”   at Seed Show [Thai free concert on Sep 2006]

-          Others ?:
      When Donghae said in Thais, he always say it clearly…. Gorghhhhhhhhhh  damned HOT/ Qute+++++++

Last edited by kjinn on 5th October 2008, 03:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 10:29 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
kjinn

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 10:31 am    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb36/hwichannie/Yui.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb36/hwichannie/IMG_3574_0.jpg

Yui
- How many are you? : 1
- Name: Yui
- Country, city: Thailand, Bangkok
- Have you seen the boys for real already ?
-----If yes, where. when boys come to thailand for example Pattaya Music Festival, Super Show Live in Bangkok.

-----If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: my favorite memory is super junior fan meeting at central world on Sep 2006. it was the first time that i could see them
close for real even though i didn't have much time. at that time, i could give them gifts and talks with them in short sentence. this event was held after tvxq concert
but they're still smile and play with fans.

-----If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? Not yet. i hope to see them once in a lifetime outside Thailand.

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? they attacked me since i saw their performance 'TWINS' and i love them more after i watched their tv shows for example super junior show, full house and EHB. i think they have their own charisma .

- Others ?: we'll love you and support you forever. dont forget to take care yourself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
so sorry that we took photo at the same background -*-

Last edited by kjinn on 30th September 2008, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
feyana

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 12:04 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
Thank you ! Yes it would have been better if your pictures were taken in differents places, or at least with a different angle, but they are still nice.

For Eve, so, you went to Korea yet ? If so, please mention it clearly  in your answer. Thanks~

For Yui, could you give a precise answer to "What's the 1st Suju thing..." ? Like "Full huose", "Adonis camp", "Twins perf". Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
kjinn

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:11 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
Thank you ! Yes it would have been better if your pictures were taken in differents places, or at least with a different angle, but they are still nice.
For Eve, so, you went to Korea yet ? If so, please mention it clearly  in your answer. Thanks~

For Yui, could you give a precise answer to "What's the 1st Suju thing..." ? Like "Full huose", "Adonis camp", "Twins perf". Thanks !

i finished update my comment and EVE's comment.
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 02:04 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
Thanks !

About "Pom sexy mai", can you give the event where Eeteuk said that ? I remember he said that last year in Thailand but I don't know if it was the 1st time and I don't remember the name of this event too.

One Love
Visit poster’s website
kjinn

Female

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 03:27 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
about "Pom sexy mai",  i finished editing.
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 09:05 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F Reply with quote
Thank you ^^

One Love
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [THAILAND] Another E.L.F
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8