Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] Atlanta, Georgia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
13;linhiee

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:01 am    Post subject: [USA] Atlanta, Georgia Reply with quote
- How many are you? : One
- Name: Linh
- Country, city: USA, Georgia.
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Sadly, no ):
If yes, where. n/a
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: n/a
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? n/a
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Show Me Your Love MV and Super Junior Show, episode 18 <33 (I don't know which one was first =\ ... but it's between those two ^-^)
- Others ?: To the thirteen members of Super Junior: It's almost three years since we've met, as ELF and Super Junior. During these three years, things were tough and things were hard but we all went through it, despite of what others said. We endured and held in many painful events but all those only pushed us harder and made us stronger. We were pushed, we were pulled, but all in the end, we still have each other. We laughed, we cried, we smiled, we danced, we sang, we .. did everything together; it's love. No matter what, no matter where, no matter when, no matter how, no matter why, we will always back you guys up 113% because WE ARE YOUR EVERLASTING FRIEND! <3 Super Junior and ELF as ONE, forever.

BLUE BALLOON! <3 ON TOP OF THE WORLDDDD.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x53/linhieexP/sapphirebluecovertheworld.…

I love fishiehae? ._. .. :D?
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x53/linhieexP/082708001.jpg

BLUE WALL, from Toys R Us.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x53/linhieexP/082708004.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x53/linhieexP/082708005.jpg

=\ I'm sorry I couldn't get better pictures >_< !!
I only like the on top of the world one with the balloon and blue light stick on the inside.
the other ones doesn't have balloons and light stick because I couldn't find a place where they sells blue balloons -_- ! .. and I left my light stick home.
The last three picture are meant for the project but it turned out all ... >PP blehh.
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:01 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 01:22 pm    Post subject: [USA] Atlanta, Georgia Reply with quote
Hem, well. I'm really sorry but we can't accept your pictures. We can't see anything on the 1st picture, the 2nd is inside and for the last ones we can't see anything except a wall. It's not really the kind of pictures we wanted, sorry ^^'.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:23 am    Post subject: [USA] Atlanta, Georgia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8