Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] from NEW JERSEY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pri3an

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:00 am    Post subject: [USA] from NEW JERSEY Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 1
- Name: (Priscilla) I prefer my username, Pri3an.
- Country, city: New Jersey, USA [Just in case, I'm a Filipina, but I've been living in Jersey for 5 1/2 yrs.]
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Unfortunately, no.
If yes, where. Merely real, but a lot In my dreams.
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? I wasn't into them [yet[ when I discovered them in Dont Don. I was mad at myself for not being able to memorize their faces right away. But after about a month, as they began their Marry U promotions, I've immediately fallen for them.
[b]

Sorry guys but I kinda went crazy taking the pics. L0L. I blame Hyorin Unnie since she told me to have fun taking them, so I didXD

I can't choose at all. But these are my personal favorites [I don't mind which one(s) you'll pick]
:

[/b]

Oh and this is the closeup version of the poster I made:

You see, it's been raining here on and off for the past 4days. So I took advantage of the sunshiny weather=)
Here's more pics if anyone's interested. http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/pr13an/SapphireBlue/

I can reupload the pics in a bigger size, in case it's needed.
Publicité

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 03:00 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hyorin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostPosted: 18th November 2008, 06:46 pm    Post subject: [USA] from NEW JERSEY Reply with quote
oaky so I have no idea why we didn't answer to that one either, but the pictures are great and will be in the book too of course ^^

정수야 너만보여 ♥ I'll be your ELF in the sky... Petit Prince;
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [USA] from NEW JERSEY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8