Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
13eaglemiso

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:07 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2
- Name: Zun Zun & Kham Monn
- Country, city: Myanmar, Yangon
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Yes
If yes, where. At Super Show Press Conference and Super Show at Thailand
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: At Super Show Hangeng sat in front of me while they were singing Marry you, his warm and kind smile nailed in my heart.
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? Yes
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Fullhouse (I fall in love Eunhyuk and zun zun becomes Donghae's fan girl)
- Others ?: We love you, Super Junior. We will love you, support you till our last breath. Thank you for your existence.

Currently we are in thailand so the photos were taken at bangkok.

I asked my friend to take photo at our landmark called Karaweit today. He took it for me but he couldn't look for any girl around so he asked this big statue to held the balloon.
Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:07 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:22 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
Myanmar ? Wow ! That's great ! Thanks <3 The last picture is amazing, I'm speechless (or almost tongue ). It's beautiful <33

Just some precisions :
- Do you live in Thailand now ?
- Your friend who took the picture, is he/she a Suju's fan ? (please say yes T__T)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
13eaglemiso

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 08:04 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
Yes Myanmar aka Burma
I posted the pics at last minute because my cousin sis(Zun Zun) planned to go back to myanmar on Sept.
But she can only go back on Oct 7th so I asked my friend to take pictures.

Yes I am living in thailand now.
Sorry I can't say yes sad the one who took the picture, he is not Suju's fan but he does know Suju because
of me :D And I have four more SJ's fan girls. I didn't put their names because they are not in the photo.
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 08:33 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
Hmm.. .. October 7th.. .. .. Hmm... If she wants, she can retake pictures when she'll come back to Myanmar. We can't make all the countries at once, so I think it will be ok if she takes pictures as soon as possible ^^. We didn't hope to received pics from this country, it's really a nice surprise ^^. 
But if she doesn't want, that's ok too.  

One Love
Visit poster’s website
13eaglemiso

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 06:01 am    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
wow Great...
She surely wants to take pictures :D (I am so sure).
I think I can post more pic on Oct 8th...I am soooo happy
Thanks for doing this project
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 12:46 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
Thank you ^o^

One Love
Visit poster’s website
13eaglemiso

Female

PostPosted: 13th October 2008, 06:50 am    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
I apologize.. I could not keep my words !_! Just got news from her, she is on a surprised trip arranged by her parents..
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 14th October 2008, 10:12 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF Reply with quote
Erf, bad timing ^^". So from Myanmar there is only one picture ?

One Love
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:57 pm    Post subject: [MYANMAR + THAILAND] Burmese ELF
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8