Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

Pictures: Austraila, Townville.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mikaeli

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 05:18 pm    Post subject: Pictures: Austraila, Townville. Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2
- Name: Chantelle, Mikaeli
- Country, city: Townsville australia
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No i want to so much, maybe someday
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Mikaeli- i was skipping though the internet being bored when i saw a picture of this handsome guy (Hangeng) and i searched up on him and found Super Junior!!
Chantelle- Mikaeli told me about super junior i fell in love with them after that
- Others ?: Mikaeli's message:
Hello Super junior~ I hope everyone is healthy and doing well, I wish the best for everyone. Always here in Australia cheering you on!
Hangeng, you are role model, my world. One day i wish for some beijing fried rice one day! Hwaiting!!!
Love always and forever~ Mikaeli xoxo ^-^

Chantelle's Message:
hey super junior... hope your all doing well,
i wish the best for all of you.
LEETEUK i love you so much....your really sweet and i hope to met you one day.TEUKIE never give up on your dreams. i love you for everything you do.SO teukie angel and super junior i wish the best for you and keep shining and following your dreams because your great.

love now and forever chanz <3 XD

Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 05:18 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mikaeli

Female

PostPosted: 1st October 2008, 09:54 am    Post subject: Pictures: Austraila, Townville. Reply with quote
I forgot one photo and its shows gumtrees in the back ground.. and the mountain behide me..url=http://weareone.xooit.com/image/49/a/8/6/super-junior-project-003-6d4b67.jpg.htm]
[/url]
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: Pictures: Austraila, Townville.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8