Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[SINGAPORE] contribution:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
eatshitanddie!

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 11:53 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2 - Real name and forum sn: charlene and rachel / - eatshitanddie!(rachel)
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? : charlyn(black shirt)and rachel(whit shirt with the word singapore)
- Country, city: SIngapore, singapore
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? : Nope ): sad
ㄴIf yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? : We would if we could!

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? - I cant remember clearly, but i think it was full house.  - Others ?:  I have been attracted to donghae since I first saw him on Boa's key of heart mv. Ever since, I was trying to find out more of him, and I did, I found Super Junior! And loved them ever since. ^^

Dear donghae Oppa,

You are one of a kind! I hope you all will strive in whatever you do and dont lose confidence because of the anti-fans, cause you know there are so many other ELFs out there! You must always smile and be happy where ever you are. I hope super junior can come to singapore for a tour! You must be strong and be sucessful always~

Ps: You all rock! Espcially Donghae oppa ^^ HWIGHTING! AJA AJA! - Rachel.

Please put us in! To me this is the only opptunity I get to let super junior know I'm here! haha I really hope you will, we didnt get eunogh time to go elsewhere, because we have end of year exams going on now! Sorry! And I hope you will add us in the booklet! (:
Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 11:53 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
eatshitanddie!

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 01:36 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote
We will be able to go to other places if we have more time? Can you extend the date ? Pretty Please! I wanna show more of singapore to suju! Well the white shirt does say, singapore. lol
eatshitanddie!

Female

PostPosted: 4th October 2008, 04:45 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote

We can take the picture at nicer places if we had the time, so please extend the datelinee!
feyana

PostPosted: 4th October 2008, 05:54 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote
You can still submit pictures but if we don't have enoug place in the book, they won't be in.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
eatshitanddie!

Female

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 09:30 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote
Um, but what about those pictures I've submitted ^
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 09:46 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution: Reply with quote
The 1st pictures can't be on the book since they have been taken inside.
The last picture may be on the book since you have submitted it after the deadline.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] contribution:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8