Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

Pictures from Philippines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
10tookie24

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 11:30 am    Post subject: Pictures from Philippines Reply with quote
We are so sorry but we kinda took a lot of pictures.We leave the choosing to you.Some of them we posted just for fun!haha.Please do tell if this is acceptable.Thanks!I almost cried with this project because this wasn't the place in the original plan.TT.but nonetheless, I hope this is okay.

How many are you? : 3
- Name:Angela Alonzo,Celine Alonzo,Kris Alonzo
- Country, city: Philippines,Quezon City
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Nope
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Full House and EHB.Despite having the idol image that koreans take into great account, we found a lot of honesty in their actions.
- Others ?:
Super Junior Oppas,
Thank you for all the love!Even if we will never know each other like ordinary friends do, you have brought us a lot of happiness and hope already that it has become more than enough.we are one!

this is at the sunken garden at the university of the philippines.it sinks to about .001 mm every 10 years.(excuse the craziness:D)

behind us is the statue of andres bonifacio.he is a known hero who led the filipinos in their fight for freedom against the spanish colony.again, sorry if its a bit crazy!especially the frog jump of my sister!haha

this is a jeepney,one of the main modes of transportation in the philippines.

here is a vendor of sampaguita, the national flower of the philippines

ice cream!

just running around the university

this guy is definitely the most famous of the statues.more than being an inevitable phallic symbol to every onlooker, The Oblation, carved by Guillermo Tolentino,is a symbolic gesture of sacrificial offering of service to country and humanity.The sculptor created this piece when he was asked to put into a monument the words of our national hero:
 "In barricades imbattled;
fighting with delirium,
others donate you their lives
without doubts, without gloom,
The site doesn't matter;
cypress, laurel or lily;
gibbet or open field,
combat or cruel martyrdom,
are equal if demanded
by country and home."
sorry got a little bit patriotic!:D

we figured that korea is highly industrialized,they don't see much of foliage?haha.so there.

This is Lapu-Lapu, the first filipino hero.Last 2005 South Korea gave a Lapu-Lapu statue as a gift to the Philippnes.Unfortunately,this is not it.haha!the statue is in Manila not in Quezon.

like i've never even moved at all.i will love you today.
Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 11:30 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 10:57 am    Post subject: Pictures from Philippines Reply with quote
So many pics~ Thank you ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:57 pm    Post subject: Pictures from Philippines
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8