Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] From Southern California @ Angel Stadium

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
jasminhd

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 07:50 am    Post subject: [USA] From Southern California @ Angel Stadium Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 9
- Name: Jasmin (me), Ngan, Jimmy, Clara, Duane, Stephanie, Michelle, Vy and Ngoc.
- Country, city: Anaheim, California, USA
- Have you seen the boys for real already? Only Stephanie and I have. =)
If yes, where. Korean Music Festival 2008 at Hollywood Bowl.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:

Jasmin: Heechul's "HI!" and Eunhyuk's "Nice weather" is forever engraved into my memory. =D

Steph: I loved their entire performance in general. =)

If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? It was only an hour drive, but yes the trip was made on purpose to see the boys. =)

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?

Jasmin: My best friend introduced me to their U and Don't Don MVs and I fell in love. =)

Stephanie: I watched a Spanish parody of U and loved them from there.

- Others ?: We just want to wish the boys all the happiness and success in the world. =D We love you all! =) Super Junior fighting! =D

Pictures were taken at Angel Stadium in Anaheim.

Jasmin (me), Ngan, Jimmy, Clara, Duane, Stephanie, Michelle and Vy

Everyone from above except for Ngan.

Ngoc, Stephanie, and Jasmin

Ngoc, Stephanie, and Jasmin

Stephanie and Jasmin

Stephanie and Jasmin

I hope I followed all the rules correctly! >_< Sorry for the bad quality, we didn't have a very good camera.
Visit poster’s website AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 07:50 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 11:51 am    Post subject: [USA] From Southern California @ Angel Stadium Reply with quote
Thank you a lot ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:35 am    Post subject: [USA] From Southern California @ Angel Stadium
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8