Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] California *edited*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
madhawtdawg

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:11 am    Post subject: [USA] California *edited* Reply with quote
- How many are you? : there are 2 of us
- Name: Nina and Julia
- Country, city: United States, California, Upland
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? yes!
If yes, where. Korean Music Festival Hollywood Bowl 2008
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: watching Su-Ju T perform on stage! ^^
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? We did not know the bands that were going to perform at the KMF when we bought our tickets, so being able to see most of Su-Ju perform was a huge plus!!!
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? listening to their music!! first song ever listened to: U
- Others ?:not that I can think of hehe

*sorry for such a big picture!!* ><

and I really apologize that this picture was taken in my backyard! we kind of ran out of time and couldn't think of anything really special or unique about Upland... I'm really sorry and I hope you can still include this!! ^^

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:11 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
evilrubberducky

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 04:34 am    Post subject: [USA] California *edited* Reply with quote
woohooo!!  this is our picture <333
i'm nina (the one on the left side of the picture), and madhawtdog is julia (on the right).

we are so sorry that we couldn't exactly go to a socal landmark...we found out the deadline too late, and this is all we could do...but i really really hope that you'll still include our picture in the book!  thank you so so so very much!!!!
evilrubberducky

PostPosted: 15th October 2008, 05:53 am    Post subject: [USA] California *edited* Reply with quote
i'm sorry if i'm bumping this, but i really wanna know if our picture works, and if it's too late grumphy

sorry and thanks!
Hyorin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostPosted: 18th November 2008, 08:15 pm    Post subject: [USA] California *edited* Reply with quote
I'm I thought we had replied to everyone, your pictures is added to the book smile

정수야 너만보여 ♥ I'll be your ELF in the sky... Petit Prince;
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [USA] California *edited*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8