Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] Las Vegas, Nevada

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
prinsesalira

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:04 pm    Post subject: [USA] Las Vegas, Nevada Reply with quote
How many are you?  There's 3 + 2 of us.
Name - Prinsesalira, Bluelilac and Bluepetals + Angelblue and BlueMary
Age - Too young to be called adults and too old to be called teeners (13, 13, 35, 37 and 42)
Gender - All female
Country - Las Vegs, Nevada U.S.A.
First thing we fell for?  Xman, full house, ehb. Their relationship and how they respect each other.  Of course their talents are really          amazing.
Favorite Song?  All of them.
About the boys?  Well its been 2 years now since we got to know them.  We found them interesting to have 13 members and that's how it all started.
Personal Message?  We hope to see them perform live in about 1, 2, 3, 10years or maybe more... We really hope     that they will not get separated by anything.  SUPERJUNIOR FIGHTING!!!
Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:04 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 10:10 pm    Post subject: [USA] Las Vegas, Nevada Reply with quote
Thanks ^^. Ahah, the boys will be confused with the "New York New York" tongue.

So you have only one picture ? For 5 people ?
And could you give your age please ? We need it for the book.
And give a precise answer to "What's the 1st Suju thing..." ? Like "Adonis camp", "Dancing out performance", "Star king" etc.

Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
prinsesalira

PostPosted: 1st October 2008, 05:30 am    Post subject: [USA] Las Vegas, Nevada Reply with quote

this was taken in Las Vegas, Nevada in front of New York New York Hotel...
And I think its in XMan that we first saw them and then FullHouse. Adinis Camp then EHB and then we were hooked..
Ages are 13, 13, 35, 37 and 42 my goodness is this really neccessary hahahahaha... Thank you feyana
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 12:49 pm    Post subject: [USA] Las Vegas, Nevada Reply with quote
Thank you ^^ (and yes that's really necessary tongue. I'm sure the boys are curious to know a bit about their global fans)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [USA] Las Vegas, Nevada
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8