Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
CloudPrince

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:13 pm    Post subject: [The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond Reply with quote
- How many are you? : Two.
- Name: ThuHang & Nathalie.
- Country, city:The Netherlands, Helmond.
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No.
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? We saw them in Full house, and began watching other shows starring Super Junior. We fell in love with them ^__^. Their MVs were also really amazing.
- Others ?: We absoluty love Super Junior. We hope that they will realise that they have international fans too. Super Junior hwaiting.

I'm sorry there are only two pictures. We were in a hurry and it took a while for the balloons to fly :P, since we threw them in the air ^__^. I hope the pictures are good. I don't have time to retake them again.
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:13 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:24 pm    Post subject: [The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond Reply with quote
It's perfect don't worry ^^. Thank you a lot ! 

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
CloudPrince

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:32 pm    Post subject: [The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
It's perfect don't worry ^^. Thank you a lot ! 

You're welcome ^__^. I can't wait for the book to be done, tehee. Thank you guys again for this project :D.
duffje

PostPosted: 4th October 2008, 01:11 am    Post subject: [The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond Reply with quote
Keke, we should hold a dutch ELF fanmeeting in Helmond xD, it looks nice!!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:59 pm    Post subject: [The Netherlands] Pictures from Helmond
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8