Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w<

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Wonsuah

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 06:04 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w< Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 7 ( actually, there're 6 Vietnamese girls but when we took pics in Guom lake, a foreigner seemed to like us, so he joined with us ♥ I love his Vietnamese ~♥ >w<
- Name: Wonsuah, Choisueun, Su, Tra, Chickenz, Kid, and the guy~♥ I didn't ask his name - -;; Sorry~ ;__;
- Country, city: Hanoi, Vietnam. And a Isarael guy who travels in Hanoi ♥
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No, but next year I'm going to see them. I'm preparing from now ♥
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? I can't remember the day, but it's long time ago. It was nearly 3 years ago, when SM released Miracle MV. I paid attention to them, but times passes, the more I know about them, the more I love them. With tears and smiles, with happinesses or sadnesses, all of them made I love and respect them more and more.
- Others ?:
+ At first, I wanna thanks these people who made this project for all of us ~♥ >w<
+ Super Junior is FOREVER 13, ONLY 13. We only love SJ's 13members forever and ever >w<
+ E.L.S.G is a cosplay group. And you see, there are Yesung outfit and Donghae outfit in Acctive Expo day in Hanoi, it was held in Vanho on september. And 2 girls who coslayed Yesung and Donghae are 2 girls in Guom lake. It's me and Choisueun ~♥ >w<

+ Welcomes to Hanoi ~♥
I'll edit something more later~ x"D There are many things I wanna say =)

Anyway, there're our pics ~♥

If we do anything wrong, can you correct our mistakes? *^^*
Wait for your comments <3

Love and beloved,
Just wanna scream: 'I love you' in real ....

Last edited by Wonsuah on 29th September 2008, 09:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 06:04 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:55 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w< Reply with quote
Thank you for all the pics ! They are nice ! I love the one with the Boys in the city spirit tongue .
Ahahah your stalker.. xD'' Does he know it was for Super Junior ?

Just one thing : could you send the pictures without edit them ? (without filter) Thank you ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Wonsuah

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 10:16 am    Post subject: [VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w< Reply with quote
I edited them ~♥

He comes from Isarael, and there's one camera man who came with him too~
He filmed us ~♥ >w< And I hope Isarael fans will know us too~ ♥
Does he know it was for Super Junior? Maybe no, but I remmember he said 'Super Junior' with us ~♥
Ahaha, cute guy >w< And he said 'Thank you' in Vietnamese. OMG -♥

Actually, I don't know why these pics are smaller than filtered ones TAT
'Boys in city' pics is our fav pic ^^ And we have alot of funny memories, espcecially we nearly be crashed by cars - -;; So dangerous ;__;

Ah, anyway, thanks for the comments ♥ ^^

Love and beloved,
Just wanna scream: 'I love you' in real ....
Visit poster’s website
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 10:53 am    Post subject: [VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w< Reply with quote
Thank you ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] HANOI welcomes you! ~♥ >w<
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8