Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
love13

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 03:56 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
Hi! we are from Jakarta, Indonesia~ ^^
- How many are you? : 7
- Real name and forum sn: according to first pic,
Ida, Maureen, Valie, Erna, Shieron (love13), Marlyn, Stephanie

- What name do you want us to use in the book ? Real name please ^^ 
- Country, city: Jakarta - Indonesia

- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Nope,
but we sent them gifts to Sukira about 4 months ago, and our gifts received by Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Yesung! 
They also gave us their autographs then ^^

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? U MV, Twins MV, Full House, EHB

- Others ?:

Super Junior oppa~~ Thanks for receiving our gifts (the mugs) with those warm hearts ^^
Please come to Indonesia~ We all here waiting for you ^^

영원히 사랑해요~!! <33

(maybe it will be edited later)
(we also give our personal message on the third post, we hope you can add it also ^^)

Last edited by love13 on 30th September 2008, 03:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 03:56 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
love13

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:03 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
THE PHOTOS

we took it in front of Cathedral Church in Central Jakarta (beside our school). we took the photo on our breaktime so we did it in hurry sad  

Hope you can take it (esp. the first photo, we love it so much ^^)

Valie is a member of SJGirlz Indonesia, so we asked her to put on her Heechul's 'Hee' jacket XD

Saranghaeyo ^^

flying balloons~~

Thank you ^^

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:21 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
Our personal message for SuJu~
we hope you can add it~ ^^

Erna : Super Junior oppa-deul, thank you so much for receiving our presents~~ We're really happy and we hope you'll feel happy too.
Hope you'll like it a lot~!! We also want to thank you guys for giving us your autograph ^^ 
Hope someday we can meet each other!! Please don't forget us~ We won't stop supporting you guys! Fighting!!

Marlyn : I hope SuJu always remain 13 forever. Whatever happens, we, E.L.F, will be behind your back, supporting you. We're very proud to be your fans, and will always do! Super Junior oppa, Saranghae ^^,

Stephanie : Yeah, I want SuJu to perform as a unity of 13. Now each of them is busy with their subgroups and other activities, so I miss all of them. I aslo hope they will make new album next year. 13 members equals to 1 Super Junior!!

Valie : I hope Super Junior will be more successful and keep popular among other new boybands XD. i will always love you.

will be edited for more comments~ smile
Thanks!!

Last edited by love13 on 29th September 2008, 05:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 05:59 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
Thank you a lot ! Your pics are nice (I like the one with the levitating balloons ^^).

aah, Eunhyuk & Eeteuk are so nice <3. So you sent them gifts and they sent you autographs ? Or it was one friend in Korea who gave them the presents and they gave her autographs for you ?

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
love13

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 01:38 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
hi feyana..
hmm.. sorta, so we did send the gifts to Korea, to one radio station for Indonesia (same building as Sukira).
So they radio crew that gave our gifts directly to the boys~
The boys gave us their autographs and the radio crew sent it to our home ^^

thx ^^

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 05:15 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~ Reply with quote
sorry for this inconvenience that another comment in this 2nd part  ^^"
our personal message : 

shieron : Super Junior always stays 13! i really miss when Super Junior perform 13 together.. >,<
and always remember that
we very proud for being E.L.F. who will always support and love you more and more no matter what
사랑해요. 수퍼 주니어 화이팅! ^^

Maureen : fighting SuJu! always keep your solidarity between 13 members.
when will you come to Indonesia? Please visit to Indonesia when you'll arranged the next Super Show Concert...
i really love all of your voices and style.
keep shining forever! love you...

Ida : always hope that Super Junior more succeed than now... Please come and arranged a concert in Indonesia.
I Also hope that Super Junior increase their frequency to perform together with all of 13 members.
Love Super Junior! Fighting...

thank you so much ^^

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] From Jakarta with LOVE~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8