Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] From San Francisco, California

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
YeXing

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:00 am    Post subject: [USA] From San Francisco, California Reply with quote
- How many are you? : Two
- Name: Jane and HiuYan
- Country, city: USA, California, San Francisco
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No...T.T
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?
ㄴJane: I didn't have to see the boys to fall in love with them. I fell in love with their voices on Nov.6 2005 in their debut song, "Twins."
ㄴHiuYan: I fell in love with them when I saw them in the I-concert U performance.
- Others ?: We'd both like to leave quotes for the boys.
ㄴHiuYan:  사랑해 보고싶다 사랑 해보고싶다
ㄴJane:  한 순간 가까웁다 영영 그대를 떠나게 하는 것보다
거리는 조금 떨어져 있지만 오래도록 그대를
바라보고 싶는 마음이 더 앞섰기에...

The Pics:

Coit Tower.
Left: HiuYan; Right: Jane

The Golden Gate Bridge.
Left: Jane; Right: HiuYan

Lombard Street aka Crooked Street.

The Palace of Fine Arts. (We apologize for this picture, since the dome was under construction this summer...)

The TransAmerica Building.
Left: Jane; Right: HiuYan
Visit poster’s website AIM MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:00 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 10:18 am    Post subject: [USA] From San Francisco, California Reply with quote
Thank you ! Wow, the picture with the Golden bridge is pretty nice ! I love the crooked street too tongue. Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
YeXing

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 06:57 am    Post subject: [USA] From San Francisco, California Reply with quote
Yeah, we actually had to retake the GGB because the day we chose to take pictures...there was a lot of fog on the bridge...even when there was no fog elsewhere in the city. We were contemplating on using the fog picture and having a caption like: The famous San Francisco fog. LOL
Visit poster’s website AIM MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [USA] From San Francisco, California
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8