Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] some luv from texas!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
cholalola16

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:28 am    Post subject: [USA] some luv from texas!! Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 1
- Name: Ashley Bloom
- Country, city: San Antonio, TX, USA
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? sadly, no sad
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? I was actually randomly looking for music and Rokkugo was the first mv I saw. I loved the sound of the music, so I looked them up. And I guess that's how it all began for me! :D
- Others ?:Ever since I've first heard you all sing, I've been hooked. Don't ever stop singing!!!!!! I love you guys!!!

Last edited by cholalola16 on 28th September 2008, 09:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:28 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 11:32 am    Post subject: [USA] some luv from texas!! Reply with quote
O__O""" Giant santiags ?!

Thanks for the pics. Could you give a precise answer to "Whar's the 1st Suju thing..." ? Thanks ! (here, which song/perf/mv)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
cholalola16

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:35 pm    Post subject: [USA] some luv from texas!! Reply with quote
Yup yup the biggest boots in the WORLD!! aren't they awesome!!!!
and I just fixed it.
feyana

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 09:53 pm    Post subject: [USA] some luv from texas!! Reply with quote
Ahah ok. Thanks for the precision about these heum... ... giant shoes xD'

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [USA] some luv from texas!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8