Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:12 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 5
- Name: Paige(me again..hehexD)   Fathmah(one of weareone member:fathmah) Aisyah Raudhah Umairah
- Country, city: Singapore(=
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Fathmah:yes
If yes, where. MAA award in Genting
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: when HEECHULLIE smirk during performance
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? yes..
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? EHB(hope there's season 2..) it brought us many many thousands billions of laughters..really..and FULL HOUSE
- Others ?:
FYI:I was attracted to MYspecialangelTEUK when I saw him on the red carpet of 金曲奖2006(in taiwan).I saw MYspecialangelTEUK and thinks that he stands out alot from the group with his pony tail(maybe because he's the leader).Anyway,I kept looking out for him during the award presentation..I was superly excited when I know that it's their turn.Can you imagine??(I myself cant) I even stood up and dance along with them..kinda silly huh..but it's fun..(+

To our dearest and forever suju oppa:

Paige: 우리 슈주오빠들 힘내!!Frankly speaking, I will wait no matter how long for you all to come to Singapore.I beleieve you all WILL come, but just a matter of time.And I will wait.I promise.Because,I really do not want y'all to rush your time,pack your schedule so tightly until y'all have no time to rest.
Anyway,I love y'all.Of course, your health is most important.So take care,stay healthy and happy.Think of us always,okay? 
우리 영원히 엘프 이에요!!!!!

Aisyah: Because of you,I've learnt how to enjoy my life. And no matter how hard my life is,thank you

Fathmah:super junior oppa,remember that we will ALWAYS support you till the end..& they're more sj fans here~so
please,come to s'pore~ it's just miles away from KL,why don't you just stop by our country? & never forget,because of you,we are one..super 13oys, FIGHTING!!

Raudhah: suju oppa~ SARANGHAEYO!! FIGHTING!!

Umairah: still & always supporting u from far..calming blue ocean symbolises the undefined love of us that never fade by each passing day but to blossom scentedly each & everyday.life is now nothing except for thinking about you every milisecond.because of you we smile as one..super junior,keep going,FIGHTING!

Main one^^

Last edited by pjsspj on 28th September 2008, 09:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:12 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:29 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
Thanks you ! The pics are nice <3

But this is the second shoot you are in... so do you cancel the other ? As I said you, we can't put all the pictures we would want.
If not, I just wanted to let you know that maybe the pic from the other shoot won't be on the book.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
fathmah

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:36 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
so do u really only take 1 picture?

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 05:06 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
One picture at least by group. We can't promise more for the moment. But that doesn't mean each group will have only one of their pictures on the book. It's just for countries with a lot of pictures, we can't put all of them on the book.

One Love
Visit poster’s website
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:22 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
can i just leave that post there first??if it turns out to be somemore space,then i hope you might consider putting it in..
i think that it might be quite unfair if our country has more pictures..i meant that it's like not what we can control..hehe..hope you dont misunderstand me..

anyway,are you going to show us the end product??I think it'll be very nice..and im curious too..hehe
MSN
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 10:56 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju Reply with quote
^Yes you'll see the book when it'll be done

One Love
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Singapore fans who are always loving suju
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8