Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(=

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 11:39 am    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(= Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 1
- Name: Paige
- Country, city: SINGAPORE
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? no..how i wish..always waiting for a chance..
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? the affectionate relationship they have like brotherhoods..they're so close and sweet to each other..that touched my heart..
- Others ?:
I was attracted to MYspecialangelTEUK when I saw him on the red carpet of 金曲奖2006(in taiwan).I saw MYspecialangelTEUK and thinks that he stands out alot from the group with his pony tail(maybe because he's the leader).Anyway,I kept looking out for him during the award presentation..I was superly excited when I know that it's their turn.Can you imagine??(I myself cant) I even stood up and dance along with them..kinda silly huh..but it's fun..(+

Dearie suju oppa,

Frankly speaking, I will wait no matter how long for you all to come to Singapore.I beleieve you all WILL come, but just a matter of time.And I will wait.I promise.Because,I really do not want y'all to rush your time,pack your schedule so tightly until y'all have no time to rest.
Anyway,I love y'all.Of course, your health is most important.So take care,stay healthy and happy.Think of us always,okay?
나는 영원히 엘프 이에요!!!!!
hugs & kisses
페이즈(paige)

^ me only..with the sentosa tram

^isn't the night scenery nice? Victoria(not suju fan) and I..Please include this picture in the book too,though my friend is not suju fan..Please please please..
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 11:39 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 12:28 pm    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(= Reply with quote
Thank you ^^.

Well, you know, we have received a lot of pictures for the project. Sadly we can't put all the pictures on the book. There will be at least one picture for each photoshoot (=group of fans). Besides, your friend isn't a Suju fan, so...

Can you give a precise answer to "What's the 1st Suju thing..." ? Like "Adonis camp", "Don't don performance", "Starking".... Thanks~

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 12:29 pm    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(= Reply with quote
im sorry..but must that 'thing' be a show/performance/mv??
MSN
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:24 pm    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(= Reply with quote
Yes, something you watched or read.
When you write "the affectionate relationship they have like brotherhoods..they're so close and sweet to each other..that touched my heart..", I guess you are referring to some videos ? If not, tell me how you know they are close tongue.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 09:25 am    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(= Reply with quote
erm..i'll not edit this post then..put it in the other post..since you said that you are taking the pictures from there..easier for you to refer
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:26 am    Post subject: Old post [SINGAPORE] Suju's Singapore fans pixxies(=
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8