Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] pictures from Oregon =)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JeannieV.

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:31 am    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote
- How many are you? : One
- Name: Jeannie
- Country, city: Beaverton Oregon, USA
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? no, but I really hope to see them someday!
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? After hearing many fan girls adoring over Super Junior, I decided to check them out myself. I clicked on their "U" and "Miracle" MV's and immedietly fell in love with a group that loved each other very much~
- Others ?:
Super Junior! I love you lots, and I appreciate all of your hard work in these couples of years.  You guys have made it really far, and I'll always be supporting you all! Please take good care of yourselves when the cold weather kicks in, be sure to stay warm and wear warm clothing~ Forever we are one...

@___@ hopefully these photos will be ok! i really don't have time to retake them again =/

Last edited by JeannieV. on 28th September 2008, 08:24 am; edited 3 times in total
AIM Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:31 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 09:44 am    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote
You know, there is reason why we want "pictures taken outside". We want to see a bit of the country where fans are. And not just 10% of a random tree. It's ok to take your pictures in a park but at least, don't make a close-up of yourself. That's not the point of the book.

So, do you have pics where we can really see the surroundings ?

And could you give the name of your city ? Thanks.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
JeannieV.

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 08:09 am    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote
oh...I'm really sorry =X
ummm well...This is the only other picture that I have that shows more surroundings, but it only shows the tree =___="
I'll try and see If I can take another picture at school or something.
I'll be back on monday with a new picture..i think. O_O I'll do my best to take a better one xD or err..have my friend take it xD

I edited my first post with the name of my city~

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 10:52 am    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote
Ok ^^. I'm waiting for your pics then. Thanks !

One Love
Visit poster’s website
JeannieV.

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 08:38 am    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote

i still made it in time! over here, it's still 20 min. until sept. 30 xD
i took these right outside my school, hopefully they're good!~ please tell me they're good to go T_____T

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 09:33 pm    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =) Reply with quote
It's okay, thank you ^^

One Love
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:57 pm    Post subject: [USA] pictures from Oregon =)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8