Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
suju_13

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:10 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
We took our pictures in school, because we can't go out to other places because we are still minors. We took the picture in a kubo (nipa hut in englsih) because kubos represent the Philippines. I hope you can accept it. THANK YOU!!!

- How many are you?: 4
- Name: Alyssa Roldan, Lourdes Roque, Anna Blanco, Anne Miranda
- Country, city: Quezon City, Philippines
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Nope.
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? When they were featured in Star King #38 with Charice Pempengco and Full House
- Others ?: Saranghae Super Junior! Please find some time to visit our country. Even though our country is not as big as yours, we still hope you can come. You have thousands of fans waiting for you to come here and to meet you. We, your Filipino fans, are really hoping that you can perform live here in the Philippines. We really love you! Always stay strong! In everything you do, please remember that we will always be by your side, cheering for you. Super Junior, FIGHTING! We love you!

Thank You!!!
Publicité

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 03:10 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 10:57 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
It's really at your school ? Wow, it's hard to guess if you don't mention it (at least for me ^^'). Your pictures are okay, don't worry. Thank you a lot ! 

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
lara81896

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:49 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
Yes, we have nipa huts in our school. I actually don't know the reason why there are nipa huts. But it's also an advantage for us, because we don't need to go out of our school anymore. *schucks, pari. NOSEBLEED*

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 05:36 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
Yup we have Nipa Huts. I think the reason why there are Nipa Huts is for us to relax. nee? ><
(Nice Lara!! ^^ *nosebleed also* dead )
humanriceball

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 11:01 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
Really? I think the reason why there are nipa huts is for us to eat there.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW. HAHA. THANKS for accepting it though
lara81896

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 11:26 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines Reply with quote
humanriceball wrote:
Really? I think the reason why there are nipa huts is for us to eat there.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW. HAHA. THANKS for accepting it though

But we can't. They keep on telling us not to eat there. So the place will be clean. There are full of rules we need to follow for us to be responsible. But we don't. smile) wink

PostPosted: Today at 05:58 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Taken in Quezon City, Philippines
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8