Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

Pampanga, Philippines (SuJu'Yuuki)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
aitsukame

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 06:13 pm    Post subject: Pampanga, Philippines (SuJu'Yuuki) Reply with quote
-How many are you? : We are 10
-Name and Age: Jeremie Manarang(16), Hazel Dungo(16) (it's me^^), Jean Pineda(15), Pia  Bernabe(15), Gem Dagdagan(16), Gelli David(15), Cammile Sapnu(15), Rosely Pena(16), Issa D'Bayan(16) and Emelyn Balboa(15)
-Country, city: Pampanga, Philippnes
-Have you seen the boys for real already ? No.
-What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? EHB!
-Others ?: We really love the suju!

*You can see that we blow the ballons by ourselves! That is because the balloons store where we planed to buy balloons was already closed! Fortunately we were able to buy in a bookstore in the mall. ^^
*We had taken pictures inside a mall, The SM mall. Yes! SM! It has nothing to do with SM entertainment though. The mall is well known all over the country. The mall, SM Mall of Asia ( one of the many malls of Sm) is known to be the biggest mall in Asia.
*We belong to the same class. We are into jpop and kpop. It is only this year that suju became a "talk of the town" in our classroom. We are classmates for almost four years. We are really crazy over them! We desperately want to see them. My classmate is planning to visit South Korea and she asked me to go with her. But I don't know if this plan will be accomplished.
Visit poster’s website AIM Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 06:13 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 12:38 pm    Post subject: Pampanga, Philippines (SuJu'Yuuki) Reply with quote
I'm really sorry, I would have love to accept your pictures cause it seems you had so much fun but... We said several times we won't accept pictures taken inside (house/garden, school, mall etc). Besides, your pictures are so focused on your group that we don't see anything of the mall. And the point is to show a bit of your country, not only fans with blue balloons.

I hope you could take again pictures, outside this time ^^.
Please be sure to read carefully this post. Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:57 pm    Post subject: Pampanga, Philippines (SuJu'Yuuki)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8