Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nawoon_micha

Female

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 11:32 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 7+1
- Name: according to first pic (l to r) vira(top), dessy, micha(me), ina, della, tasya(top), larisa... in last pic Della A.(who wants to be addressed as hollabum)
- Country, city: Indonesia, Jakarta
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Happiness MV, Rokkugo MV, Fullhouse
- Others ?: message: "we ELF will follow and support Super Junior... you can always count on us ELF to protect you!!"

do you mind me posting pic with 2 different location
first.. i'd like to say sorry coz i can't go anywhere to take the pictures...
coz school already over... then we were planning to take pic after holiday and going to school.. but it's so hot outside and we have to walk to school about 20 minutes.. so we took it at my house...
and we only have 2 sapphire blue baloons coz the not so much time we have and we don't even have time to buy regular blue baloons..and midway.. 1 pop..
hope these pics are alright... ah..

one person missing... me and della changing who takes the photo

these pics we took when still in school but these ones only 4 of us.. me, ina, vira, and Della A. who couldn't attend yesterday...
(but again inside the school)

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 11:32 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 01:12 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
This and this ones are ok, cause we can see a bit the surroundings ^^. And this one too but just because your are all on it.

Thanks ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Nawoon_micha

Female

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 01:48 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
oh really? you can take it?
thank you so much!!
we don't when can we take pictures again if this one isn't approvable...
thanks!!^^
bliss213

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 04:26 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
micha... 'akhirnya'....
hehehe..
sorry that i couldn't help you. but i'm happy that you could make it.. yeeii..
nice shirts tongue  hehe
Nawoon_micha

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 06:20 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
ne... 'akhirnya'...^^
glad i can make it...

of course nice shirts....
you're the one who make mine tongue
feyana

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 10:10 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta Reply with quote
If you have time for re-take your pics, feel free to do it, but if you can't, these pictures will be fine ^^.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:57 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] Pics From Jakarta
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8