Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
RadEchiZen

Female

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 08:52 am    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 6
- Real name and forum sn: Ain , RadEchiZen
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? Ain, Izzah,Nana, Syd, Nina, Aai (all the name put according to the sequence in the picture)
- Country, city: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Yes
ㄴIf yes, where an when ? At Klia when They come for MAA and some of us going to Genting to watch them at MAA
ㄴIf yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? YES
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:Ain, Izzah and Kam gave a painting to Yesung. Syd gave a necklace to Siwon and he actually wore it at MTV.
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Siwon in Precious Family, but most of us seeing them in MV like Miracle and Rokkugoh
- Others ?: WE love Super Junior very much!! Oppa Hwaiting and we'll keep waiting you for the next concert tour here in Malaysia!!!

here is some personal message from Syd: "siwon oppa, thanks for wearing the necklace. Eunhyk oppa, the next time you come I give you something too"..hehehe..

We take our pic in KLCC not only because it is our famous building/landmark but as you might remember it's in their Dancing Out MV!!! ^__^

p/s : this pictures was taken by our friend, Ain (not me of course^__^). She's a photographer.

Last edited by RadEchiZen on 30th September 2008, 05:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 08:52 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 12:40 pm    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
Thanks a lot ! It's nice to see this place not only for few seconds in the mv ^^.

(And that's nice to Siwon too tongue . I like when they wear/use fans' presents <3)

About "1st Suju thing you saw..", could you just precise in which MV ? Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
R~Ny

Female

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 12:47 pm    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
ahh really envy you gals already meet suju in MAA
great pic too make me wanna go to KL tongue
Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
syd_c

Female

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 07:52 am    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
hey ainul...
Syd unnie here..
great pics..erm, please add my personal msg..hehe..
"siwon oppa, thanks for wearing the necklace. Eunhyk oppa, the next time you come I give you something too"..hehehe..

where's the comment?don't see any..

Female

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 05:57 pm    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
Syd Unnie!!
hahahha..

i found the comment.. my fren send it on my page.. hehehe.. i told her about siwon wearing ur necklace
Yahoo Messenger
darksphere_mai

Female

PostPosted: 1st October 2008, 08:16 am    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL Reply with quote
wow.. nice pics!! smile

waaaaah siwon wore the necklace you gave. how touching!!
Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:36 am    Post subject: [MALAYSIA] MALAYSIAN ELF!!! pic from KL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8