Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
blurkimchi

Female

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 11:38 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
Quote:
DO this on behalf of my internation friends:D

- How many are you? : 4
- Name: (1st pic) L-R~ Shirmel, Ellyza, Meriam, Melody
             (2nd pic) L-R~ Melody, Shirmel, Meriam...(sitting down)Ellyza.
- Country, city: Philippines, Cagayan de Oro

- Have you seen the boys for real already ? no

- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?  In HaengBok MV, they 're so cute and handsome especially DongHae. But we've started to like them more when we saw their show SJFullhouse, EHB, Adonis Camp and their popular song U..they've shown their unique and funny characteristics and they symbolizes a good hyung to each other.They've also shown how strong their relationship is...  They make us laugh,cry,sing and dance...we can see the reality in them as an artist and as a friend.
"SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!"

- Others?: We will always support you and we love you. Hope you have more projects and concerts to come and stay healthy always!! Please stay together forever~Super JUNIOR WILL ALWAYS BE SUPER JUNIOR!!
SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!
P.S.
Hope you can visit Philippines...
thank you

李家 ☞.銀敏海☜김준수劉憲華김희철藝聲

Last edited by blurkimchi on 26th September 2008, 03:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 11:38 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 01:09 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics ^^.

Could you add the informations for all the girls ? And give a precise answer for "what's the 1st suju thing... ?" (like "U MV" "StarKing with Charice Pepemcko" etc).

Thanks !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
blurkimchi

Female

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 05:02 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
i have update le .. y see whether izit accept..

李家 ☞.銀敏海☜김준수劉憲華김희철藝聲
MSN
feyana

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 05:56 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
Huh... I don't see the difference, sorry ^^"

Could you give the names of all the girls & answer precisely to the question "what the 1st Suju thing..." ? Thanks.

One Love
Visit poster’s website
blurkimchi

Female

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 03:45 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
o0o okok .. i have edit the whole thing .. who see whether is it acceptable ..
if still cannot please tell me again ..
but hope it will not happen :D

李家 ☞.銀敏海☜김준수劉憲華김희철藝聲
MSN
feyana

PostPosted: 5th October 2008, 10:27 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro Reply with quote
It's okay now, thank you ^^

One Love
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:56 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures of Cagayan de Oro
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8