Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Maryam

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 11:17 pm    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2
- Name: Avesta  (left) & Maryam   (right)
- What name do you want us to use in the book?:  Real name ^^
- Country, city: Denmark, Copenhagen.
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No.
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?

Avesta: Definitely their reality-drama "Super Junior FullHouse" ~ couldn´t have had a better intro to their personalities ^.^

Maryam: Their amazing debut at 06 november 2005,"Super Junior Fullhouse" & Sungmin in "Twins" <3

- Others ?:

Avesta:

Our dear funny, clumsy, and sweet angels.

Three years have passed already and a lot of changes have come. You have been through a lot and therefore many new and old emotions have been (re)experienced.

we saw your tears and your smiles - we saw your hard work and your succes ~ we shared everything with you and you shared with us ~ we will always be proud of you ~ always!!

Life is hard and tricky and nothing comes easy ; but you have always pulled through and learned new things. That is the true meaning of life - to live and to see, to try and to learn. But know one thing; anything can be done as long as you love and are loved - therefore you can do it all!!!

Thank you for always making us laugh, cry, and smile with your pranks and your music.

always be happy in the future and never be afraid of a challenge *^o^*

Thank You!

Maryam;

"Because of you guys my life has brighten up. Whenever I experienced something sad, I allways looked you guys up on the internet. You can allways make me smile. You have changed my life in a positive way. I follow your schedule, performances, radio events every day, just because you give me this feeling as if we have known eachother for a century. When I read you're feeling sad or are sick I want to become "Superwoman" and fly to you with homemade supper and sit beside you and try to make you happy again ^.^~ Though, I dont understand your language, I have felt as language is no barrier for us, and I want you guys to know how many people you've affetcted in this world. You guys are hardworking, loveable, precious, amazing singers, funny.. I could find so many words to describe you ^^ , but that's why I love you. Thank you for opening my eyes to another world. Thank you for being a part of my heart. Thank you for being there for me. Whatever happens, I will allways support and I will never forget you.
우리가 눈을 마지막으로 닫는 날까지 서로
"하나" 로 지낼수있기를 기도하고 있어

Please take care of yourself and get some rest <3

(behind us is the famous statue of "The Little Mermaid" written by the wellknown danish writer Hans Christian Andersen, aka; H.C Andersen)

EDIT: I changed the picture to another one, because Avesta liked this one :D

Last edited by Maryam on 26th September 2008, 08:10 pm; edited 11 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 11:17 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 09:45 am    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen Reply with quote
Thanks a lot, it's perfect ! This is really a nice spot ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Maryam

Female

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 01:02 pm    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen Reply with quote
^

wink Your welcome! there isn't really many "monuments" in copenhagen beside this one and some others, but we thought that the boys can recognize the little mermaid easily.

Oh yeah, can I post in korean aswell (so it can come in the photobook?)
will you post the english message in the photobook? will there be some translators who can translate our messages to korean?
feyana

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 01:40 pm    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen Reply with quote
All the messages will be in Korean ^^. So you don't need to write in Korean, but you can. The message will be checked by the translation team (with Korean people).

But don't write something too long or we'll have to cut in (we are not still sure that we could put the messages. It would depend of the space remaining with the pictures)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
avey

Female

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 11:45 pm    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen Reply with quote
ah ~ so nice *^o^* hope they´ll like their present - I know they will *^-^*

PostPosted: Today at 04:52 pm    Post subject: [DENMARK] Pictures from Denmark, Copenhagen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8