Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[AUSTRALIA] Pictures from Melbourne

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
d_me_myself_i

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 07:34 am    Post subject: [AUSTRALIA] Pictures from Melbourne Reply with quote
Hi, we are Indonesians who love these boys so much and are currently studying in Melbourne.

- How many are you? : 3
- Real name and forum sn:
Devy, Sylvia & Dhea (Devy's name is d_me_myself_i in the forum)
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? real names
- Ages: 20, 19, 18
- Country, city: Australia, Melbourne
Have you seen the boys for real already ? No
ㄴIf yes, where an when ? -
ㄴIf yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? -
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Super Junior Full House (the 6 boys, plus Eunhyuk & Teukie, were hilarious and absolutely shameless), it shows a side of popular idol group we don't get to see with other groups
- Others ?
When we first watched Super Junior's MV (it was "Miracle"), we tried to count the number of people on screen because there were so many of them. We got 12. The next MV we watched happened to be "Marry U" which has 13 people in it and we got confused as to how many people are actually in the group. We couldn't tell the boys apart but we knew that they are all different and special in their own ways.
The day we took our pictures, the wind was blowing really hard & cold in Melbourne and the balloons were difficult to blow.
However, we made the sacrifice for the boys anyway because we love them so much.

By the Yarra River

In front of Melbourne Museum & IMAX

In front of the Royal Exhibition Building

Also by the Yarra River with the Flinders Street as the background

Another pose by the Yarra River with Melbourne CBD as the background

Last edited by d_me_myself_i on 24th September 2008, 05:58 am; edited 3 times in total
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 07:34 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lee

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 09:34 am    Post subject: [AUSTRALIA] Pictures from Melbourne Reply with quote
whaaa.. chingu kalian sooo cooolll.
backgroundnya keren... kalian jg keren he..he..
SJ n ELF hwaiting!! We are One ^^
feyana

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 05:00 pm    Post subject: [AUSTRALIA] Pictures from Melbourne Reply with quote
. . . I LOVE YOU you have no idea ! Your pictures are awesome ^o^

Thanks a lot, really <3

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:30 am    Post subject: [AUSTRALIA] Pictures from Melbourne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8