Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
PainfulEyes

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 04:09 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2 girls
- Name: Pe and Cindy
- Country, city: Phan Thiet city, Viet Nam
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No, we haven't. But next year, we'll try to go to Super Show in Malaysia, just because our boys.
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Exploring Human Body. We loved the way they played together in this show. And it made us felt that life's always full of smiles. Thank 13 angels so much! 
- Others ?: Just some notes.^^
+ Thank Hyorin for this project!<3
+ We're members of Sapphire Junior, in Viet Nam. But we were late with this project in Viet Nam. So we must post apart our photos here.>"<
+ Because our city (Phan Thiet) hasn't any special sight. It has only sea so we took our photos in the sea. It's not special but it's our country: Phan Thiet - Viet Nam. Hope you (and our buys) will like it.<3

Our photos:
*Pe:

*Cindy:

*Together:
Publicité

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 04:09 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
minhyexx

Female

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 05:21 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
aww u guys are so pretty and cute ^^
love these pics! =)
Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
PainfulEyes

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 02:16 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
minhyexx wrote:
aww u guys are so pretty and cute ^^ love these pics! =)

yeah! thank you so much!^^

i have some friends in Poland and i think your country is so beautifull, rite?
feyana

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 02:53 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
They are perfect ! Thank you <3

And you are cute ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
PainfulEyes

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 01:54 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
They are perfect ! Thank you <3
And you are cute ^^

Thank you so much!<333
You come from Paris.
So i think you're Hyorin's friend, rite?^^
jieunloves13

Female

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 02:09 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
OMG~
my JiMi. XD
the pics are LOVE. super cute.

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 02:15 pm    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
Yes I am ^^. Why ? tongue

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
PainfulEyes

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 08:09 am    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
jieunloves13 wrote:
OMG~ my JiMi. XD
the pics are LOVE. super cute.

are you my Ji Eun??? ^O^
hehe. nice to meet you here.
yeah! JiMi is the best. lol.
feyana wrote:
Yes I am ^^. Why ? tongue
nothing.^^ just because i know Hyorin's country is France and i think you're her friend.^^
i can speak French, a little.^^ hehe.
nice to meet you, Feyana.<3
jieunloves13

Female

PostPosted: 3rd October 2008, 04:23 am    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans Reply with quote
yeah. this is me. XD
great picture. XD

PostPosted: Today at 04:28 am    Post subject: [VIETNAM] Photos of Pe & Cindy - 2 Vietnamese fans
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8