Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hybridi

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 08:48 pm    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi Reply with quote
Infos added! ^^
(Seriously, I found it hard to write something else. I'd like to say all the things in the world but in the same time I wanted to keep it short and I suck at writing down my thoughts etc.. Sorry the rant ah.. ;

I'm posting my pics and my friend's pics in the same topic. Of course we would've taken the pics together but the thing is, we live too far away from each other ah..

How many are you?: 1
Real name (forum name): Minna (hybridi)
What name do you want us to use in the book?: Real name
Country, city: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Have you seen the boys for real already?: Not yet.
What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them?: I have known about the boys since summer 2006 but a year later I saw their movie Attack on the Pin-up Boys and I totally fell in love with the group ^^
Others?: I love how versatile group Super Junior is, not only focusing on singing and dancing but also doing acting and MCing and DJing ^^ I'm looking forward to travelling to Korea some day to see the boys. Wishing you all the best, SJ! <3

Pictures from Hämeenlinna, taken at Häme Castle (and that would be me in the pics)

How many are you?: 1
Name: Anne-Mari
Country, city: Finland, Iisalmi
Have you seen the boys for real already?: No.
What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them?: A friend of mine told me about the mini dramas of Super junior. The topics of the dramas aroused me at once. I thought the actors were talented and able to express emotions powerfully. The Coffee prince parody made me love Huyk and Teuk. All the dramas were outstanding! I had also seen touching series where Heechul had played. Heechul's acting skills impressed me.

So I wanted to know more about the other SJ members, too. it's great to see when so many boys are dancing and singing at the same time (happily) in a music video. Their music has a strong connection to its listeners. Super junior's difference from other bands made me love it.

Others?: I'm looking forward to seeing the boys in real life.

Pictures from Iisalmi (my friend's pics)

Last edited by hybridi on 29th September 2008, 06:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 08:48 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 02:56 pm    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi Reply with quote
xD The first batch of pics made me laugh a lot tongue.

Thanks for the pics !

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
anny722

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 04:10 pm    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi Reply with quote
ohh are those original suju ELF balloons? cool where did you get them?
hybridi

PostPosted: 29th September 2008, 07:05 pm    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi Reply with quote
Sorry it took some time to add the infos, but they're there now^^ (I'm always late lol)

feyana wrote:

xD The first batch of pics made me laugh a lot tongue .

Thanks for the pics !

Haha, wouldn't want to look too serious in the pics, now, would we? :D:D

anny722 wrote:

ohh are those original suju ELF balloons? cool where did you get them?

I don't know which balloons can be counted as official balloons and which not although they have SJ and ELF and that stuff on them :D I got mine from a fellow Finnish fan, I think my friend bought hers online ^^

PostPosted: 30th September 2008, 12:19 am    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi Reply with quote
Quote:
 Haha, wouldn't want to look too serious in the pics, now, would we? :D:D

It's perfect like that <33

Quote:

(I'm always late lol)

Ahah, I know that xD''. It's okay don't worry, you even could have wait one more day tongue

Quote:

I don't know which balloons can be counted as official balloons and which not although they have SJ and ELF and that stuff on them :D

All I can say it's :

- you have Ivy club balloons which are counted as official balloons
- but they are also official balloons without Ivy Club mark

The "logo" for these two kinds of balloons is the same (for 2008 at least. I don't know if there were other different designs before).

I'm sure this balloon is official since it was SM staff who gave it to the fans ^^

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 am    Post subject: [FINLAND] Pics from Hämeenlinna & Iisalmi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8