Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[ROMANIA] Picture from Galati

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
blurkimchi

Female

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 11:13 am    Post subject: [ROMANIA] Picture from Galati Reply with quote
Quote:
 do this on behalf of my forum friend .. :D

- How many are you? : One
- Name: Corina Songminnah
- Country, city: Galati, Romania
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Nope TT.TT
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? "HaengBok"
- Others: The world is already covered in Sapphire Blue Balloons, we just need to leave them fly to you~ Fighting oppas ! Stay healthy and smile! Best wishes from far-away-Romania, ELFs here are praying for your safety ^^

Quote:

**Well, I don't have blue balloons or light sticks (they're over expensive here and none of the parents here can allow children to "waste" money on balloons TT~TT) And I can only find light sticks in Bucharest (I live in another town, Galati. It's pretty much far away)
I'm very sorry =/. You can't even imagine how.
I also don't have enough time to take other photos now, school started and I'm overly stressed even in these first days. (I have classes from 7am to 3pm every day). I can barely get some sleep at nights because I'm studying from 6pm to 2am (and it's still early of 2am.) and then waking up at 5am to get ready and be at school at 7am.. it's pretty hard. x__x

李家 ☞.銀敏海☜김준수劉憲華김희철藝聲
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 11:13 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 11:43 am    Post subject: [ROMANIA] Picture from Galati Reply with quote
Your picture is fine don't worry ^^ (and we have finally Romania, that's great !). And I understand about the balloon. If I have had known before you took the picture, I could have sent you some balloons, it doesn't cost anything here :/.

Really ?! Only 3 hours of sleep by night ?! This is not healthy, I don't know how you can bear it... But fighthing ! And thanks for joining the project despite you busy schedule ^^.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:28 am    Post subject: [ROMANIA] Picture from Galati
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8