Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
cris

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 06:56 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
All infos to follow ^^;;

- How many are you? : 15
- Real name and forum sn: cris, grace,chichi, andre,hagar, june,jesali,jane,mhai, kai,june, jasmine, aimarise,nix
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? SJUPH
- Country, city: Philippines, Manila
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Nope (there's one of us who did though ^^ wink
ㄴIf yes, where an when ?  Super Show thailand
ㄴIf yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? -yes, she did it to see them.
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Some of us started way back on their pre-debut days and others fell in love with them because of their earlier MVs so literally...we're quite old in the fandom. Edit : most of us liked miracle and Haengbok. But also some of us liked Don't don. Those three are the top MVs we like.^^

- Others ?: We are from SJUPH. And we are United. United as one for SUJU in the Philippines.

Here's the first batch of SJUPH pics for the We are One project. ^^

We took our photos in RIZAL PARK and INTRAMUROS. Both places holds significant roles in our country's history.

note: oh..you might find some Sujupinas peeps here. SJUPH is a combination of the four biggest Suju FCs and Comms in the Philippines. ^^;;

Here's the first batch. Hope you'll like it. ^^;;

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 06:56 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
garasu08

Female

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 03:46 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
wooot! SJUPH Fighting!!!! ^^
Yahoo Messenger
wengskie

Female

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 06:19 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
wow..so cool!!
i envy you guys.the view is really nice and the balloons too.
btw, wats UPH?
are you from university of the philippines?hehe.just guessing..
cris

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 06:25 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
^ ah..nope.

SJUPH means Super Junior United Philippines. Like what I've stated above, it's a combination of the Suju groups and comms in the Philippines. ^^

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 09:17 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
^ wengskie,
SJUPH a.k.a SUPER JUNIOR UNITED PHILIPPINES. It is a group UNITING the FOUR BIGGEST SJ fanclubs in the PHILIPPINES.
If you know SJPhilippines, SUJUPINAS, SJFPO and SUJUSAHOE.

----------------
wow i love the pics~
you guys rock~
good idea in choosing locations~
^^

Hi there cris~
feyana

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 10:58 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
Thanks for the pictures ! They are great ! I love the "Super Junior" balloons :D

About ELF in Philippines, when the different fanclubs were formed ? At least 4 fanclubs in the same country, it's a lot (in France, there is no fanclub at all.. well except one created by young girls who think Only13 is against Henry & Zhoumi... and so, if you want to be a part of the "fanclub", you don't have the right to say "I'm Only13 !" but curiously you have the right to say "Only13 are all fuckards".  Lovely~)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
10tookie24

Female

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 02:52 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
omg!this is so amazing!
nakakainis we were about to go to rizal park and intramuros for our
we are one pics too!ngaar!haha,now i have to think of someplace else!
naunahan niyo kami!:Dhahaha,maybe beside oble?like the pictures very much!
mabuhay pilipinas!

like i've never even moved at all.i will love you today.
Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger
evile1690

Male

PostPosted: 22nd September 2008, 04:01 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
nod I'm so happy that the pics turned out well~~
My favorite is the Super Junior Balloons too!!
SJUPH Fighting!!

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 05:56 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
wow. if i know all the four biggest fanclub in the philippines are all formed in manila.
how about fans in other places in the philippines like cebu?how about me?hehe
i really like the pictures..♥
i want to join that fanclub. please tell me how. thanks so m,uch..
e-mail: wengluvssuju@yahoo.com
thanks..
Lee

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 09:28 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
wow.. philippines ELF, great
nice pict chingu..
SJ hwaiting!!
iecyoj

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 10:59 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
i love the super junior balloons pic. lovely. smile sujuph  hwaiting!
Visit poster’s website
garasu08

Female

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 08:25 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
feyana wrote:

Thanks for the pictures ! They are great ! I love the "Super Junior" balloons :D

About ELF in Philippines, when the different fanclubs were formed ? At least 4 fanclubs in the same country, it's a lot (in France, there is no fanclub at all.. well except one created by young girls who think Only13 is against Henry & Zhoumi... and so, if you want to be a part of the "fanclub", you don't have the right to say "I'm Only13 !" but curiously you have the right to say "Only13 are all fuckards".  Lovely~)

Well, the 4 fanclubs were formed on different time frames. ^^;; But the earliest fan club formed ever was SJPhilippines. Since there are many Super Junior Clubs/communities/groups here, the admins of the above mentioned groups have decided to join forces and unite to be called under one name. and that is the birth of Super Junior United Philippines. ^^

@wengskie nope, not all FCs were formed in Manila. Sujusahoe is actually base in Bacolod. The reason why we created SJUPH is to unite every Super Junior fan from different places. Whether you're from National Capital region, Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao or a Filipino fan who lives abroad, you are very much welcome to join the club. ^__^
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 06:34 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
Oh ok, thanks for the answers ^^. How many member do you have in SJUPH ?

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
diopatra

PostPosted: 26th September 2008, 04:04 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
yay! our pics.

where's the other pic in intramuros? where we are lying in the grass like suju? i have to take a bath immediately when i got home, i itched all over because of that pic, but i had fun.

i remember the 3rd pic, the first balloon was unintentional. then we release another baloon and watch it how far will it go. someone suggested to release all the baloons we have but we were afraid someone will caught us and we all end up in jail for littering :lol:
mypopcorngurl

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 07:56 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics Reply with quote
I see me!! YAY!!

The ice cream vendor is also a suju fan.. his shirt, towel and plastic bag is blue! LOL..
Visit poster’s website Yahoo Messenger MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] SJUPH pics
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8