Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] Pictures from Minnesota

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
g_aria

Female

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 11:34 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota Reply with quote
Hello from Minnesota~!

- How many are you?: 2
- Country, City: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Have you seen the boys in person already?:  Yes!
If yes, where.: 2008 Korean Music Festival @ The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California!
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
Julie: Just seeing Super Junior-T in person was truly amazing! Having Yehsung appear as a special guest just made it phenomenal!
Vanessa: Super Junior T was so much fun to see in person! Haengbok has been a favorite song of mine for a very long time and I was so happy they performed it!
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys?:
Julie: Oh yes! Of course I loved all the other groups and performers and the concert, but Super Junior really has a special place in my heart.
Vanessa: Yes!
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them?:
Julie: I came a bit late into the K-pop scene, but my dear friend Vanessa in the picture with me, introduced me to them, and showed me the Don’t Don! Video. All of them are so uniquely talented in their own ways, but can combine together as one and be such amazing artists!
Vanessa: I heard about them online shortly before they debuted in 2005. I was so intrigued by such a large group, I had to check them out. Once I saw their debut performance of TWINS on Inkigayo, I fell in love and was totally hooked.
- Other?:
Julie: We love you, Super Junior! Keep your heads up high always, and look towards the future! Myself and the many fans will continue to give you our utmost love and support. SUJU, FIGHTING!
Vanessa: We will always support you 110%! Please stay happy and healthy~ Super Junior Fighting!

We didn't get very many pictures, unfortunately. It was a beautiful day out today, until we got there and it started to rain ;_; We have awesome timing like that.
(A shopping mall isn't exactly the most exciting thing ever, but the Mall of America is the second largest mall in the world! ^^; )

Visit poster’s website AIM MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 11:34 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 12:18 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota Reply with quote
Thank you ^^. At least you take your pictures outside tongue. And they are nice don't worry.

You were on the left part of the pool at KMF weren't you ? In the videos, I remember a girl with pink hair ^^. By the way, it's nice to see they are fans who stick with the band since their debut ^^.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
g_aria

Female

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 12:34 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota Reply with quote
Julie and I were on the left side of pool, yeah ^^! My giant pink head ended up in pretty much everyone's pictures who were on the left side xD;; (I even found one fancam where you can hear the guy say "Hey, look at the tall girl" xD;;; )

I can't believe it's already been almost 3 years!
Visit poster’s website AIM MSN Skype
feyana

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 12:49 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota Reply with quote
I guess people just behind you weren't so happy that you're so tall tongue.

Yeah me too. I still can't believe it. I discovered them 2 weeks after they debuted (and I didn't like them xD') but I have still the impression their debut were only one or two years ago, not more.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
jamielor

Female

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 05:34 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota Reply with quote
OMG! Cool =] I love MOA! You sat right in front of me! =] LOL, cool =] Great pictures!

PostPosted: Today at 10:34 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from Minnesota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8