Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
bliss213

PostPosted: 19th September 2008, 07:16 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 10, actually there's so many of us but some of them couldn't make it.
- Name: (pict at the bench, from left to right) adis, fira, icha, cynthia, narissa, dilla, meisa, nanda, dinda, mega
- Country, city: indonesia,jakarta
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? no
If yes, where.
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?:
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ?
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? super junior full house, haengbok mv
- Others ?: message for super junior oppa :
 "Do you know why the sky is so bright? Because the 13 to our heart is like the sun fill the entire sky.. and at the same way our love will last forever just like the sun that will always rise through your window. So when you wake up and see the sun you will remember that our love and support will stay still like that. saranghaeyo SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR+ELF=FOREVER"

we take this pict a long time ago at june 30, 2008 but we postponed it till we forget it. hehehe. we'll update later for bigger and some more picts so you can choose. and some more info about us.thank you. smile

UPDATE

I personally like the first one. the one we sat on the bench....what do you think???
hmmm I'll upload more....

Last edited by bliss213 on 27th September 2008, 04:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: 19th September 2008, 07:16 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
misty_blue

Female

PostPosted: 19th September 2008, 10:04 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
woaa...luv the pics.. love the T-shirt..ouww...!
monas is our first choice ..but we decided to change the location samewhere else bcause we were not sure about the 'tugu' and suff..glad we did change our mind..hihihi..cause if we did then it would be 2 reprensentative from Indonesia that took the pics at the same place..hehehe..
anyway I am glad U did it guys..the pics turn out great..!
proud to be indonesia elf...there so manyyy of ussss...hope SUJU realize it when they see the fanbook and come to visit soon...^^ nod ,,,whuaaaaaa
MSN
2~re

Female

PostPosted: 19th September 2008, 12:21 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
wow...
you took it at the monas
i think it's a good desicion to make it at monas because monas is our symbol.
the pictures looks great. specially 2 and 3 pictures.
^^
MSN
bliss213

PostPosted: 19th September 2008, 02:52 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
@misty_blue
hehe, thank you. we were first afraid that everyone will make monas as place to take picture, luckily none. it was really hot at that time and my driver took the picture so some of our pict turn out weird haha. 
it was our first super junior shirts, we have it different each girl smile
i'm happy too when seeing so many of indonesian elf here. suju should make indonesia one of their destination to held super show wink

@2~re
thank you.. we were not sure first if we can make it at monas, but we did smile

because we're at the same university and we have holiday we decide to take the picture at 12am in monday but there's still lot of people there who were looking at us, we were shy first, bunch of girls take picture with baloons and sing super junior song haha. actually there was 25 baloons first but with the hot weather, there's only 10 baloons left. hehe. it was fun when doing this, so much love for super junior.. ^^  
Nawoon_micha

Female

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 06:03 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
awww nanda unnie...
i'm so stupid i didn't join you!!
if i know it was for this i'd deffinitely join!!
uhhh i want to post my pics but don't have the baloons yet...
Visit poster’s website MSN
Lee

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 07:22 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
hiyaaa... jakarta...
monaz..you gilz sooo cool..
hope SJ will come soon to indonesia
Nice gilz.. prd 2 ol of U
Rin

Female

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 11:37 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
Hi..I've been to Monas once...and it's a great place...
so you girls go to the same university??(no wonder in the pics you all look so close to each other)where is it??coz my sister is in Indonesia also. tongue
misty_blue

Female

PostPosted: 20th September 2008, 04:10 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
I agree.. at least hopefully Suju will consider our country to be their one of their concert destination..*pray*..hihih..
MSN
sugary

PostPosted: 21st September 2008, 01:15 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
hohoho.....nice pics....I love the one you girls sat on the bench. you all look so happy and cheerful...and nice t-shirt...at first I thought that it would be good if all of you wore the same t-shirt, but now I think that the blue and cyan colours light up the view.
nice work girls...and the girl with the blue top look pretty...
but I have a question why you upload this pics so later?? nod
lantika_suju

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 02:12 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
hwaaa....
i love the pic..
and i love the t-shirt..
i want to have one... T_T
Yahoo Messenger
feyana

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 04:43 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
Thank you for the pics ! They are nice <3

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
d_me_myself_i

Female

PostPosted: 24th September 2008, 02:14 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
The pictures are nice, guys.
I love the one with the flying balloons.
MSN
bliss213

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 05:03 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
@nawoon_micha
sorry that i couldn't help you. but gladly you make it. i've seen your picture. it's nice... smile

@feyana
i've just add some information at others for message for super junior. and i've read the information about that you wil at least  take one picture from one group so if you decide to take our pict we'd love our pict at the bench. but we'll be very happy if you could take more.. hehe..
for information the 3rd and 5th pict is not include all of us.

@ sugary
meisa is very happy to hear that.. smile

@everyone
thank you very much if you like it. we try our best for super junior
hae_ri

Female

PostPosted: 27th September 2008, 12:07 pm    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA Reply with quote
Hi Jakarta...

I'm Riri from Surabaya..
Luv all of that pictures...
the T-Shirt...really want it too

Let Show Them that Indonesia Love Super Junior!!! AYE!!!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:30 am    Post subject: [INDONESIA] PICTS JAKARTA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8