Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 02:55 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote

- How many are you? : 3 & 4 & 5
- Real name and forum sn: Youa, Mai, Nicole (3) | Janine included (4) | Gaotzeng included (5), || _KAWAii (Mai) 
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? Real name ^^
- State, Country: North Carolina, USA
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? No but wants to T_T 
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? All of them in Twins 

We were at school ^^

NEW PICS ON THE WAY!!! STAY TUNED!!
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 02:55 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 03:33 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
SORRY FOR SO MANY PICSTURES!!! T_T
feyana

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 04:16 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics ^^.

But I hope your other pics will fit one of the main (and few) conditions : showing you are not in Korea, so, pictures inside are definietely a big no, as we said it again & again~

Those pics can't be on the book, sorry.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 04:38 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
Thanks for the pics ^^.
But I hope your other pics will fit one of the main (and few) conditions : showing you are not in Korea, so, pictures inside are definietely a big no, as we said it again & again~

Those pics can't be on the book, sorry.

yea we know but we just got back from fall fling. planning on takin the new pics outside the school name. lOl thats the only way we can show that we're not in korea because theres no monuments near by. T_T
feyana

PostPosted: 18th September 2008, 06:05 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
As we said it several times, a monument isn't the only thing which can show you are not in Korea. Just look around yourself (outside) : does it look like in Korea ? If no, maybe it could make a nice picture ^^.

One Love
Visit poster’s website
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 01:56 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
As we said it several times, a monument isn't the only thing which can show you are not in Korea. Just look around yourself (outside) : does it look like in Korea ? If no, maybe it could make a nice picture ^^.

yea but theres nothing that can prove it. unless i just take a pic of the place where we were at because it has the schools name on it. LOL well kinda anyways
feyana

PostPosted: 23rd September 2008, 04:54 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
But did you take pictures with the name of your school as you said ? Maybe your picture it's ok. I can't tell it if you don't post the picture ^^".

And you know, even pictures with a road sign indicating "Chicago 240 miles" or "Welcome to any-town" can be ok.

One Love
Visit poster’s website
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 25th September 2008, 01:29 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
But did you take pictures with the name of your school as you said ? Maybe your picture it's ok. I can't tell it if you don't post the picture ^^". And you know, even pictures with a road sign indicating "Chicago 240 miles" or "Welcome to any-town" can be ok.

No not yet. i havent got the time. so many tests and quizzes i need to take. but itll be on here before the 30th ^^ and the city is Claremont, Conover, and Hickory. lOl thats where all the people in the pictures is from. LOl

Last edited by _KAWAii on 28th September 2008, 04:55 am; edited 1 time in total
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 04:54 am    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote

ok well this is part of the school. LOl. but the school is actually called Catawba Valley Community College aka. CVCC
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 11:28 am    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
Hmm... Can't you really take a picture in town, on the street ?

One Love
Visit poster’s website
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 03:56 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
Hmm... Can't you really take a picture in town, on the street ?

well i can but everyone's been busy lately because they all need to study for midterm exams and i dont wanna bother them. even im busy myself T_T
feyana

PostPosted: 28th September 2008, 05:09 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
Erf.. But it's good to have a break during revisions ! :D
Well, take the pictures outside where you can, I hope the pics will be ok..

One Love
Visit poster’s website
_KAWAii

Female

PostPosted: 22nd October 2008, 07:53 pm    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
Erf.. But it's good to have a break during revisions ! :D Well, take the pictures outside where you can, I hope the pics will be ok..

yea we know. but we dont study together and we dont have the same breaks. T_T
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:27 am    Post subject: [USA] Pics from NORTH CAROLINA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8