Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
xiaomei_06

Female

PostPosted: 14th September 2008, 12:41 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 2 Only ^o^ 
- Real name and forum Sn:Summer & Joann Yong(Show Sj ur love) 
- Country, city:Singapore 
- Have you seen the boys for real already ?Yes & No 
If yes, where. Summer have seen before, MAA Genting. I dont have.  ah..  
If yes, what's your favorite memory of it?: Leeteuk turn and smile at her + She say Annyeog to ryeowook 
If yes, and if you had to travel to see them, was the trip made on purpose to see the boys ? YES!  
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? Summer : Leeteuk at adonis camp. Joann: At summer house watching "Making of Marry You" After the word eunhyuk say "will you marry me" Keke 
- Others ?:Here is a message we want to write to Super Junior.

Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa we are from singapore,
Oppa Please come to Singapore!! I and all Singapore ELF is praying for you all to come here.. Take a million care of your health. Stay happy, cheerful, naughty and happiness forever! Happy 3 Year's Anniversary! And Thanks oppa. Thanks for giving us so much unforgettable memory and happiness. Without you all we cant have so much laugh and tears. We swear in our life we wont forget all those memory & especially you boy's! Its will keep in our memory forever. Oppa remember no matter how far we are at, our heart and soul is always beside you boy's supporting and loving you, is just because we are ONE! Oppa hwaiting!

Regards,
Joann Yong & Summer

Here is the pic i took with summer at "singapore flyer" 

Actually it will change color but we took it when it turn to blue.. tongue It look match with the ballon ya.. 

This is the original pic of the Singapore Flyer. Is and example of our background.
Cause we cant take until the whole flyer it was too big.. We mange to took half of it.. >.<"

[color=invalid-color:8a77305793]Show Sj Ur Love
Publicité

PostPosted: 14th September 2008, 12:41 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jamielor

Female

PostPosted: 15th September 2008, 05:11 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
Wow! Its beautiful! Great pictures! =]

Female

PostPosted: 15th September 2008, 08:46 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
Hahas.. Thanks! Nice to know u.. ^^

feyana

PostPosted: 15th September 2008, 02:08 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics !
Are you from livejournal ? I remember two girls talking about taking their pics  with the Singapore flyer.

By the way, is the Singapore flyer famous in Asia ? I'm sorry I fail so much but before this project, I never heard about it ^^;;.

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
inhllyllung

Female

PostPosted: 15th September 2008, 04:07 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
wow!! very adorn

Thanks for pix^^
pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 16th September 2008, 07:52 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
WOW!!nice pictures..I thought of the flyer too..but you guys are faster..lol..
^^Singapore flyer is one of singapore's strategy to attract more tourism..
If im not wrong, it's the asia highest ferris wheel..
MSN
xiaomei_06

Female

PostPosted: 16th September 2008, 12:20 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
To : feyana
Ur most welcome.. Hahas.. Nope.. I am not from the Livejournal but summer is the one.. Lols.. She post it in her LJ ^o^
I post it in my blog.. Keke

Hahas.. Ermms not counted famous.. Its was ready just not long ago.. Less then a yrs. that is why not alot people know it.. I love view.. Is super Nice.. ^o^ If u happen to come singapore dont forget to take a ride. 

xiaomei_06

Female

PostPosted: 16th September 2008, 12:21 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
To : inhllyllung

Thanks.. 

Ur most welcome!

xiaomei_06

Female

PostPosted: 16th September 2008, 12:24 pm    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
To : pjsspj

Thanks!! And sorry.. Went i know this project going on the first thing come into my mind was here.. tongue
Yeahxx.. I agree.. Is just simply so nice.. And the view is nice too.. ^O^
Ermmms i heard from my fren she say is the worlds highest flyer.. 
Anyway both of it is the correct answer.. keke..

Hmmmms Maybe you could go to sentoa and take pic.. I dont see anyone went to there and take.. Just an suggestion. ^o^

pjsspj

Female

PostPosted: 17th September 2008, 02:10 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
^ LOL..you really read my mind..I want to go sentosa to take..esp with the sands..hehe
MSN
xiaomei_06

Female

PostPosted: 17th September 2008, 11:22 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^ Reply with quote
Hahas~ Cause i also though before if someone used flyer then i will go to sentosa and take.. hahas.. ^^

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 am    Post subject: [SINGAPORE] Picture From 2 Singapore E.L.F ^o^
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8