Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
aima

Female

PostPosted: 10th September 2008, 04:59 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
-How many are you? 2
-Real Name: Aimarisse Alba. Radores -- Jastinn Aini Alba. Sarmen
-Forum names: aima -- aini
-Country, city: Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
- What name do you want us to use in the book? Real Names..

-Have you seen the boys for real already?
-Not yet.. we hope we can..

-What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ?
-Attack of the Pin-up boys,
-kyuyhun and Charisse pempengco's duet,
-and Full House..
( they were all in a day, so I guess its all first..)

-Others?:
something we wanna say to the boys?
We hope you'll come to the Philippines.. (not just in Manila, but hope in Cebu City also..

Our favorite song ?
-U, don't don, Midnight Fantasy, Marry U..

..We Wanted to make banners, but since I went home for only a day and 6hours, we lack time, instead we used the ballons.. By october,when I go home, maybe will take Pictures in San Juanico Bridge, the longest Bridge in the Philippines....    

it's actually raining, but for the love of SuJu, we did the best we can, for this project...    

For those who do not know Tacloban, it's a province in the Philippines, Im just gonna put a little bit of information, just to let you know.. Though I know it's not included on the project..

--"The word "Tacloban" evolved from "Taklub", a basket-like contraption for catching fish. The city is well-known for its role in World WarII, being a major base for the US forces and the first town liberated by Douglas MacArthur's forces from the Japanese Imperial Forces. For a time, it served as the capital of the Philippines while Manila was under Japanese control".

A "Pedicab", a famous, three-wheeled public conveyance operated by pedals, typically one having a hooded cab for two passengers mounted behind the driver. (but because of Modernization, some use motorbikes)

"MacArthur's Park", where Douglas MacArthur,Famous for his lines:"I Shall Return", returned in the Philippines, its Landmark..
Leyte was the first in the itinerary of MacArthur's return route to the Philippines.While the waters of Leyte Gulf were Calm and clear, six battleships hit the beaches at Cataisan Point and nearby areas. Thus, Tacloban was recaptured and safely back in American Hands.    

"NESTLÉ ICE CREAM" serving the creamiest and tastiest ice cream to the Philippine market.    
I like it cuz' its all blue.. lol..    

Officially known as Madonna Maria Kannon, this monument of the "Madonna of Japan" remains a symbol of friendship between the Japanese and Filipino people after the World War II.
The city of Tacloban or the island of Leyte in general played a very important role in the making of Philippine history. During the Second World War, the place became a campground both for the American and Japanese soldiers. Many of the folks here gave their lives at stake just to help in liberating the subjugated Philippine islands.

^^ all for the love of SUJU!! ^^

Last edited by aima on 11th September 2008, 04:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: 10th September 2008, 04:59 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 10th September 2008, 07:21 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
So many differents shoots smile. It will be hard to choose !

Thank you ! (and thanks for the explanations)

(By chance, do you have these pics in a bigger size ?)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
jamielor

Female

PostPosted: 10th September 2008, 08:13 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
The pictures look awesome =] Great job!

PostPosted: 11th September 2008, 02:40 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
cool wink
aima

Female

PostPosted: 11th September 2008, 02:59 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
feyana wrote:
So many differents shoots smile. It will be hard to choose !

Thank you ! (and thanks for the explanations)

(By chance, do you have these pics in a bigger size ?)

=====
thanks for the comment were in a hurry just to post it here..
==I'll try to ask my cousin for the bigger size, to send it here... cuz we use her phone...
I shortened the pics since, I copy-paste it on the net.. ==
Yahoo Messenger
aima

Female

PostPosted: 11th September 2008, 03:01 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
jamielor wrote:
The pictures look awesome =] Great job!

=== thanks for the comments.. though it was raining.. we tried hard to capture a lot of pictures..==
Yahoo Messenger
jiokee

PostPosted: 11th September 2008, 03:10 pm    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE Reply with quote
bongga! for d love of Super Junior! =)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:23 am    Post subject: [PHILIPPINES] Pictures from TACLOBAN City,LEYTE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8