Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: ELF :: -> -- Introduction & Talks

[INTRO] I'm just an ordinary .. Fan =)

Previous topic :: Next topic  
kiia-chan

PostPosted: 4th September 2008, 10:10 pm    Post subject: [INTRO] I'm just an ordinary .. Fan =) Reply with quote
Hii everyone nod

I'm Steffie, 16 y.o (the 27th September one day before ShinDong tongue )
I'm live in France, near Paris... Hum... So I don't know how to introduce myself... ah.. I was a huge fan of Sj but now I'm more VIP/WonderFul ^^ but I still love SJ
Anyway my faouvrites members are: KyuHyun, EunHyuk & DongHae ^^

Kiia-chan or Aznbaka it's depends from the forum where I'm register ^^
Kiia-chan is morefor French forum & Aznbaka for INTL Forum

I'm glad to see this project because I search and think about a project like this for French Fans =)
Recently, some fans who live in Paris and around, do such as a meeting for French Fans of SJ =) And we search a forum, which would do a project like yours, for SJ ^^
Personally I will be glad if we could participate too =)
We took a lot of pictures ^^
But sometimes some pics don't related with SJ like when we performed Tell Me by WonderGirls (A thought for Heechul wink )

Here you are, hope I (we if, others girls it's ok, but I think they'll ok with this idea) can attend to this project =)

Just a little question, because SM don't accept gift fortheir artist, how will do you give/send the fanbook?

SeeYa and hope we can be friends =)
Publicité

PostPosted: 4th September 2008, 10:10 pm    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
feyana

PostPosted: 5th September 2008, 12:07 pm    Post subject: [INTRO] I'm just an ordinary .. Fan =) Reply with quote
Salut~

I'm glad you like the idea. Since we aren't really in the french community fans (there isn't a big forum or big community and all the news and vids can be found on Korean/international communities), we didn't want to do a project only for French fans. And it's nice to see fans of many countries united for one project. Besides, the boys are always so glad to hear/see they have fans from a foreign country, so I guess they will be quite happy with this fanbook ^^.

By the way, we have already 3 photoshoots in Paris, all with the Eiffel Tower so.. if you take pics, maybe you can try to find other places ? tongue

For delivering the book, we'll give it hand-to-hand. It's the best way smile

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:33 am    Post subject: [INTRO] I'm just an ordinary .. Fan =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: ELF :: -> -- Introduction & Talks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8