Let's show them we are one
Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
Let's show them we are one Pearl-Sapphire blue all around the world
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to
Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures

[USA] Pictures from California~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
RKQS12

Female

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 05:14 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~ Reply with quote

Publicité

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 05:14 am    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
RKQS12

Female

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 05:15 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~ Reply with quote
- How many are you? : 3
- Real name and forum sn: Jaclyn, Shannon, Juliana (RKQS12, only I’m registered)
- What name do you want us to use in the book ? Real name
- Country, city: United States, California, Mountain View
- Have you seen the boys for real already ? Juliana has.
If yes, where an when ? Hollywood Bowl 2008
- What's the first suju thing you saw that made you love them ? For Jaclyn and Shannon, Super Junior Full house. For Juliana, Exploration of the Human Body.
RKQS12

Female

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 05:15 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~ Reply with quote
오빠 안녕하세요. 우리는 공부했어요. 별로예요. ^^ 미국 캘리포니아 팬들 이에요. 헐리우드 볼 2009 보세요. 네? 저는 왼쪽에 예요. 한국어를 공부해요. 그래서 조금 알아요. 건강 유지! 또는 국제 팬들이 걱정합니다. 슈주 fighting~!
RKQS12

Female

====================================================================================
RKQS12

Female

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 05:28 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~ Reply with quote
YAY! Finally finished. ^^ Been busy for the three of us and we could only gather all at school. So, we took one in a classroom so I could we could spam a white board. I wrote the Korean. My friend insisted in writing in Japanese since she doesn't know Korean. XD Then the other insisted on listening to her iPod (listening to SuJu...She wanted to show her love that way) and sticking her tongue out. ^^

I didn't realize till my friend sent the pictures to me and just realized how awkward the writing is. XD I cannot write straight and the only one who hearted a member.
Then while writing members names, I was like...."I don't know how to write Hangeng in Chinese....o well I can just write his Korean name...o.o How to write Zhoumi? *pokes Chinese friend not in frame* how do you write Zhoumi in Chinese?" And she didn't know. ^^;; So I just wrote it in pin yin.

This was the only none blurry pic. There were some fairly bad ones of us dancing Rokkuguh and then my fail attempt at teaching them pajama party. Then two of us trying hip thrusts from U and Don't Don. ^^ This was the best picture. :P

---
feyana

PostPosted: 31st August 2008, 10:12 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~ Reply with quote
Thank you for the pic. But you didn't respect one of the condition --> the pictures have to be taken OUTSIDE, in a nice/famous place. You have to show you are in California ^^.
Could you please take another pictures please ? Thank you~

And I'm not sure if we will put pictures with Henry & Zhoumi names on it. Cause this book is for Super Junior, the main band, not the sub-units. Besides, the book will be in Korea and Zhoumi & Henry are not really in this country. And the main point of the fanbook is the blue balloons. I'm not sure they have the same strong meaning for Henry & Zhoumi than for the other members.
I'm not the one who will decide wich pics will be on the book, but I prefer to inform you that's a possibility.

(Oh by the way, that's nice you wrote something in Korean. I hope there will be enough place in the book for put it in.
I'm not very good in Korean but I think you made a mistake about "저는 왼쪽에 예요." Maybe something like "저는 왼쪽에 있어요" or "저는 왼쪽에 있는 사람이에요" instead ?)

One Love
The memories are beautiful, I don't wanna ever say good bye
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 am    Post subject: [USA] Pictures from California~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Let's show them we are one Forum Index -> :: SAPPHIRE BLUE :: -> -- The pictures All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8